Exciting new development located in the heart of Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter
The Copperworks is a modern, contemporary development of 71 high specification apartments in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter, one of the country’s most exciting districts and the most desirable residential area in the city. The Jewellery Quarter has a thriving entertainment and arts scene with an abundance of independent bars, cafes and restaurants. Located immediately to the North-West of the City Centre and within short walking distance of Birmingham’s major landmarks, attractions and transport hubs.
Built within the strict conservational guidelines designed to preserve the heritage of the Jewellery Quarter, the development cleverly fuses its past industrial usage with a modern aesthetic to offer an array of homes full of character and charm. The Copperworks features traditional red brickwork with hints of copper and zinc. Deep reveal windows, dark contrasting surrounds, brick openings in the façade and open weave brickwork all combine to give an innovatively industrial appearance. Stylish residences both inside and out. The Copperworks comprises a range of residences; apartments, duplexes and townhouses. Some are new-build, others form part of the restoration of the centrepiece, the Grade II listed former brass works, dating back to 1854.
Traversing Sloane Street and Camden Street and only half a mile from the Jewellery Quarter Metro, The Copperworks is a major new address and an exciting opportunity to be a part of this area’s residential renaissance. Located in the conservation area of the Jewellery Quarter. The proposed HS2 would put Birmingham at the epicentre of the UK’s new high-speed rail network slashing journey times to London down from 1 hr 21 mins to 45 mins. It would also revolutionise Birmingham’s connectivity with the regions, making Leeds accessible in 49 mins, what is presently a two hour trip. When it completes it will drastically change the face of rail travel in the UK. Accounting giant PWC recently described Birmingham as set to become the most walkable city in the UK. It is an often quoted fact that the city has more waterways than Venice (35 miles to Venice’s 26), which provide tranquil walks to work for many. It’s efficient Metro and bus systems make up excellent public transport links, the Jewellery Quarter metro a little over a five minute walk from The Copperworks.
- New-build, city centre development
- Prices from £190,000
- Integrated Bosch or similar appliances, including induction hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer-dryer kitchen appliances
- Construction underway
- Ideally located for HSBC headquarters
- Colour video access screens in apartment hallways
- 999 year lease
- Secured gates at section entrances
Birmingham Key Facts
Property price growth over past five years
Property price growth predicted by 2025.
Average asking rent
Proportion of households renting private in West Midlands, up from 8% in 2005
- 15% population increase expected by 2034
- Big City Plan will allow for core city centre to expand by 25%
- Young professional population at all time high as major multi-nationals arrive in the city (HSBC HQ)
- Home to 32000 businesses and 700 international companies
- World class shopping including the Mailbox, Bullring and Grand Central
- HS2 hub underway
- Six major universities hosting 73000 UK and International students