An exciting new opportunity in the Knowledge Quarter with 3 years guaranteed rental income
An exciting new build development comprising of 449 residential units built over three phases, The Fabric Village will offer a contemporary and stylish finish complete with a private courtyard and lush greenery.
Located in the Knowledge Quarter, selected as one of the five mayoral zones within the city centre, it is home to some of the world’s most influential partners in the cultural, science, health and technology sectors. The area provides 20% of the city’s regional workforce and is also home to 3 major universities specialising in health and science research.
Fabric Village offers unrivalled incentives including the opportunity to secure a 3 year rental guarantee alongside no service charge and tenant management fees for the first three years.
Featuring rooftop gardens, with mood lighting, professionals working in the city will flock to the meticulously designed interiors with modern design features including high-quality surfaces, sleek fittings and top specification fixtures.
If you would like further information on the investment opportunities available at Fabric Village please get in touch with us.
- Yields of 6-7%
- 3 year rental guarantee
- 3 year free service charge
- 3 year free property management
- On site Gymnasium
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Sought after Knowledge Quarter location
- High quality specifications, internally and externally
- Q3 2020 completion
Liverpool Key Facts
Property price growth in last 12 months
Property price growth over past five years
Projected house price growth from 2019 to 2022
Average Rental Yield
Projected rental growth of by 2022
Postcodes in Liverpool are among the top 10 most profitable locations for UK Landlords
- £14bn worth of regeneration projects on site, with Liverpool Waters regeneration receiving £5 billion alone.
- Thriving student population of 70,000 across 5 Universities. With 10,000 international students, Liverpool was voted the No.1 UK destination for Chinese students by the British Council
- Shortage of supply to meet rental demand
- Young professional population at all time high
- Fastest rising productivity of any UK city outside London