UK freehold homes in ideal commuter location
What is new for investors?
The opportunity to own 1, 2, 3 or a 4 bedroom freehold properties and utilise a monthly payment plan is now a real possibility for Thrive clients to take full advantage of.
Investors worldwide have long anticipated the chance to secure UK freehold houses and reserve for only 5% of their chosen property type.
We are proud to introduce and offer Broad Oaks as the first opportunity of its kind to satisfy the high levels of demand.
Clients can opt from a mix of homes all offering high quality designs and luxurious finishes.
Whatever your budget, there is an opportunity that will suit, with the monthly payment plan offering a unique way of purchasing your house.
The ideal location?
Downham Market is a market town located north of Cambridge and just a 90 minute train journey from Kings Cross station London.
Broad Oaks will provide 300 brand new homes in a location close to the rail links that will allow residents and owners a straight-forward and simple commute into Cambridge and other nearby cities and towns.
15 local schools rated ‘good’ or above by OFSTED are all within easy reach providing families with security that their children have a range of learning opportunities on their doorstep.
On the banks of the River Ouse, and dating back to Saxon times, Downham Market is one of Norfolk’s oldest market towns. The attractive market place is immediately identifiable by the splendidly unusual and majestic black and white clock.
Flexible payment options?
It’s simple! Select your chosen house and it is reserved for you for only a 5% deposit. The flexibility of a monthly payment plan then follows with a 30% deposit divided by 24 monthly payments.
We will also assist you with mortgage sourcing and placement, tenancy sourcing and management and will provide ongoing support where needed throughout the process.
Please get in touch today to discuss this unique and exciting opportunity.
- 300 brand new luxurious homes across a 30-acre site
- Range of 1. 2. 3 and 4 bedroom semi and detached houses to select from
- Entry levels commencing from £134,995
- Ideal commuter location with Cambridge only a 30 minute train ride away
- 15 schools in close proximity all rated ‘good’ or above
- Luxurious homes with high quality finishes
- Parking with all homes
- Half hourly train services to Cambridge and hourly services to Kings Cross, London
- Easy access to the Norfolk Broads
- Only 5% deposit to reserve
- Flexible monthly payment plan offering opportunity to build deposit
- Mortgage service provided
- Full tenant management service provided