JQ Rise, situated in the northern sector of the UK’s second city, will act as the gateway to the city from the north. A stunning design of 226 one, two and three bedroom apartments which will offer owners and tenants the opportunity to walk to the nearby business district in just a few minutes. HSBC HQ is on the doorstep too and for those seeking entertainment during the evenings and weekends, the chic Jewellery Quarter with it’s trendy bars and restaurants are a few steps away.
Birmingham City Council have endorsed the development with full planning permission and have actually upgraded original specifications and increased the size of the tower to enable the development to act as a centrepiece of the continuing momentum that the city continues to maintain.
Each apartment will benefit from the developer’s signature range of high level specifications throughout including fully integrated kitchen appliances and oversized windows where possible to ensure your home receives as much natural light as possible.
Birmingham has been a staple part of many investment portfolios and the continued investment in a city that has designs to prove itself on the world stage will inevitably see further investment from shrewd investors; both UK based and from overseas.
- New-build, city centre development
- Prices from £199995
- Only 5% to reserve
- Monthly payment option
- Highly sought after B1 postcode
- Famous Jewellery Quarter location
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- City views from upper-level apartments
- Paradise Circus just 10 minute walk away
- HSBC HQ only 15 minute walk
- Estimated completion Q2 2022
Birmingham Key Facts
Property price growth over past five years
Property price growth over the last 12 months
Average asking rent
Proportion of households renting private in West Midlands, up from 8% in 2005
- 15% population increase expected by 2034
- Big City Plan will allow for core city centre to expand by 25%
- Young professional population at all time high as major multi-nationals arrive in the city (HSBC HQ)
- Home to 32000 businesses and 700 international companies
- World class shopping including the Mailbox, Bullring and Grand Central
- HS2 hub underway
- Six major universities hosting 73000 UK and International students