Live next to the stars and on the doorstep of the capital
Located in one of the London’s most celebrated locations, between Kensington, Chelsea and Hammersmith. King’s Road Park will provide an exquisite collection of 1, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments and penthouses in a beautiful landscaped environment where a new community awaits you. This sought-after address is well connected and close to the best that London has to offer, taking under 10-minute walk to Fulham Broadway (underground) and Imperial Wharf (overground and rail) stations connecting you to the rest of Central London and beyond.
Just 60m away from King’s Road, King’s Road Park is the last project of its size yet to be started within the Fulham regeneration area and within south-west London. This will see the restoration of two Grade II listed buildings set within a new public square creating a fantastic place to live that celebrates everything London has to offer. Residents will also enjoy world-class facilities including a 25m swimming pool, vitality pool, steam room, sauna, gymnasium and studios, treatment rooms, 24-hour concierge, residents’ lounge, cinema rooms and a games room. Whether you enjoy the stunning gardens or the numerous indoor facilities on offer, it is safe to say, you are in your own beautiful sanctuary.
King’s Road Park is close to the best of London’s cultural, entertainment, designer shopping, fine dining and the famous River Thames. On its doorstep is the celebrated King’s Road with its designer boutique, artisan coffee shops, restaurants and galleries. Just one stop from Sloane Square station, is South Kensington, home to some of the best museums in London including Victoria and Albert Museum, the Natural History Museum, Science Museum, the splendid Victorian concert venue – Royal Albert Hall and world – class University, Imperial College.
There are many outstanding schools in the area including Kensington Prep School, Thomas’s Battersea, Evergreen Primary, The London Oratory School, Chelsea Academy to name a few, which are easily reached along with other world-renowned universities including UCL, LSE and King’s College.
- Situated 60m from the iconic King’s Road.
- Just 8 minutes’ walk from Fulham Broadway station and 9 minutes’ walk from Imperial Wharf station *per Google
- Homes set within 6 acres of beautiful landscaping including a public park, square and residents’ garden, designed by renowned landscape architects, Gillespies (Sky Bar).
- 100,000 sq. ft of commercial space will provide a choice of restaurants, bars and offices.
- Outstanding schools within walking distance and easy access to renowned universities worldwide
- Distinctive interior designs by Johnson Naylor.
- Prices from £790000