Luxury apartments in the ever popular Greater Manchester region
No.1 Old Trafford
A luxury development, positioned for connectivity in the heart of the Northern powerhouse. Welcoming residents home is an opulent lobby and 24 hour security. In addition, residents have the option of views across Manchester, over the water and even towards Old Trafford. Also featured in the development: ground floor retail, residents garden, rooftop (for sweeping views) and more. Read on to discover more about why No. 1 Old Trafford, Manchester deserves a closer look.
Old Trafford Football Stadium is within touching distance. There’s also Wharfside, Salford Keys and Media city are also just across the way. And there’s also supermarkets, eateries and fitness options within a short distance. The area is growing and will only become more vibrant in the future.
The new £350million, 6 stop metro line Metrolink extension is steps from No 1 Old Trafford. And jumping on at the Wharfside station will see residents downtown in minutes. Looking to travel to Birmingham or London? Both can be reached from Manchester Piccadilly in 1.5 or 2 hours, respectively. For those looking to travel a little further afield, Manchester Airport can also be reached via Metrolink. Additionally, the M62 and A56 are within easy reach.
No 1 Old Trafford has been designed to attract investors and residents with a range of amenities but is also aware of limiting the ongoing maintenance costs..
There remains a wealth of incredibly designed features to attract tenants and owner occupiers alike. Within the development, you will find:
- Large communal podium garden
- Rooftop terrace
- Retail space on the ground floor
- 24 hour security for added safety
- Integrated and secure cycle store
- Opulent foyer and concierge desk
- Residents lounge area
- 354 luxury apartments across two buildings
- Entry price – £189,995
- Range of 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments available
- Close proximity to Media City UK
- Integrated appliances (including fridge, dishwasher, microwave & oven + stove)
- Rooftop terrace and podium garden
- Completion Q2 2021
- Large open plan kitchens
- Range of amenities nearby
- Ideal for commuters to Manchester City centre and Media City
- On-site cycle storage
- 250 year lease
Manchester Key Facts
Capital growth predicted over next 5 years
Lower entry level prices than London
Forecast rise in rental income until 2025
Of the 100 companies listed on the FTSE 100 are based in Manchester