Luxury Living In Central London - Reserve and exchange with only 10% deposit
Welcome to Wickside: a brand new seven acre, canal-side neighbourhood in Hackney Wick, East London, which will see the creation of around 500 homes, along with a variety of shops, eateries and leisure facilities. Reflecting the area’s status as an artistic hub, the site will also be home to creative studios, an art gallery, and, as a nod to Hackney Wick’s industrial past, a large brewery.
This stunning development will comprise a mixture of apartments, penthouses, garden studios and terraced houses with all of the homes boasting beautifully modern interiors with industrial-chic style at the core of the design. Each floor plan will feature a designer kitchen, luxuriously appointed bathrooms and shower rooms with Terrazzo tiling, and a private balcony or terrace.
If you would like further information on the investment opportunities available at Wickside please get in touch with us.
- 238 luxury 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments
- Only 10% required to reserve and exchange.
- Ideally located for commute to central London and Canary Wharf
- Fully integrated kitchens including dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven and hob
- High quality specifications including Terrazzo tiling and private balcony/terrace
- Prices from £460,000
- Europe’s largest shopping mall only one overground stop away
- Retained and restored post-industrial architecture reflecting the site’s historic legacy
- Eclectic mix of waterside bars, street kitchens, barge dining, galleries, gastro haunts and studios within 10 mins stroll
- Completion 2024
London Key Facts
Property price growth between 2021 and 2025 forecast by Savills
Average apartment price in London
Rise in private renting in London by 2025 predicted by PwC
30% of London households were rented privately in 2019/20