Liverpool's landmark Tobacco Warehouse is being transformed into duplex, loft-style apartments
A Liverpool landmark
Stanley Dock sits proudly at the heart of Liverpool’s historic docks, the largest and most complete system of historic docks anywhere in the world. Comprising three architecturally and historically important buildings, one of which is the Tobacco Warehouse, Stanley Dock and the surrounding waterfront are a protected UNESCO World Heritage site.
Already developed just across the dock is the outstanding Titanic Hotel & Rum Warehouse, winner of multiple awards for heritage, regeneration and operations.
Living, working, relaxing, entertaining – these open-plan and flexible spaces are designed to suit modern lifestyles.
The new apartments preserve the original architectural features of the former warehouse with bare brick walls, cast-iron columns and beamed ceilings combined with stunning contemporary finishes – the perfect canvas on which to add your own creative flourish.
The raw industrial character of the Grade II-listed Victorian warehouse has been carefully retained; reminding residents of the rich history behind the 120-year-old structure.
The dual-aspect apartments are spread over two floors, with dramatic double-height living rooms providing a sense of volume and light rarely seen in the city.
Choose from two primary layout configurations: enter your apartment at either the upper or lower level, with architecturally designed staircases linking the two floors.
Just a mile from the Three Graces, Liverpool city centre and the Pall Mall office district, Tobacco Warehouse is perfectly located to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without spending hours commuting.
Residents get the best of both worlds, waking up to calming waterfront views before a quick stroll into the city for work.
Step out from the ground floor of Tobacco Warehouse to be among the chic cafés and restaurants of Stanley Dock – a sublime civic space to relax and socialise.
Enjoy a collonaded waterfront in the same architectural style as Albert Dock.
Both docks were designed by Jessie Hartley and full pedestrian permeability exists across the dock with a boardwalk around the historic waterfront.
If you would like further information on the investment opportunities available at the Tobacco Warehouse please get in touch with us.
- First phase completion 2020
- Stunning duplex loft style, waterfront apartments
- 2 and 3 bedroom luxurious apartments
- Iconic design Grade II structure
- Walk to the city and pass the Royal Liver Building, Tate Liverpool and Royal Albert Dock.
- Standard amenities include touch control induction hobs, integrated oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing drying machine.
- Under-cabinet lighting, generous preparation areas, sophisticated Italian cabinetry and durable timber-effect floor tiles.
- Fully-fitted bathrooms are tiled with geometric ceramics. High-quality sanitary ware, heated towel rails, timeless old-fashioned sinks, illuminated bathroom cabinets and elegant showers and baths.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
Liverpool Key Facts
Property price growth in last 12 months
Property price growth over past five years
Projected house price growth from 2020 to 2025
Average Rental Yield
Projected rental growth of by 2022
Postcodes in Liverpool are among the top 10 most profitable locations for UK Landlords
- £14bn worth of regeneration projects on site, with Liverpool Waters regeneration receiving £5 billion alone.
- Thriving student population of 70,000 across 5 Universities. With 10,000 international students, Liverpool was voted the No.1 UK destination for Chinese students by the British Council
- Shortage of supply to meet rental demand
- Young professional population at all time high
- Fastest rising productivity of any UK city outside London