Phase Two now available - UK investment opportunity with NO mortgage payment options
A unique opportunity to enter the UK investment property market without the requirement of mortgage funding.
This innovative development is ideal for those that do not qualify for UK mortgage lending.
It will also appeal for those that simply want to invest in a straight forward and transparent manner without the need of applying for mortgages.
Everyone is guaranteed to qualify and this is applicable to any nationality and to any location that they are based.
Please click below for more details on how the process works.
St Marys Square – Chesterfield
A collection of studio, one and two-bedroom apartments located in one of Derbyshire’s most vibrant market towns.
Ideally situated between Sheffield and Derby, connection links are excellent with the M1 on the doorstep, rail links to London and other major cities and four major airports less than 90 minutes away.
Confirmation that the HS2 line will utilise Chesterfield as a future hub has alerted investors worldwide to the potential the town has to offer.
A 22 month build process will work in tandem with the developer’s unique monthly payment scheme with no lump sum deposits required.
Predicted yields of 6.6% will please investors as will the promise of a fully comprehensive tenancy management programme.
For investors seeking a gateway into the UK market at an affordable entry level and with unique payment options available, St Mary’s Square is an opportunity to good to miss.
- Town centre development
- Prices from £87995
- NO lump sum deposit required
- NO mortgage required
- Monthly deposit scheme
- Perfect investment for expatriates with funding guaranteed for all
- Overseas nationals – guaranteed to qualify for funding
- Estimated completion Q2 2022
Chesterfield Key Facts
GVA growth in Chesterfield over the past five years
Chesterfield receives 20000 inward commuters per day
The amount of regeneration projects costs currently in progress as part of the Chesterfield masterplan
Six universities all located within a one hour radius of Chesterfield Town centre
- Confirmed as a town centre hub for the HS2 project
- Chesterfield master-plan will allow for full redevelopment of the town centre
- The M1 motorway is on the doorstep, regular and direct trains operate from the local station and four major airports are no more than 90 minutes away.
- Chesterfield is one of Derbyshire’s largest market towns and gateway to the Peak District with a thriving centre built around tradtional market squares